Sunday, June 3, 2007

wah piang aye!

GEOMATICS!!!
forever no.5*




yay~e~yay..
kinder bueno = greatest..
this word can almost describe my week brieftly - stress.. not that i cannot handle my school work.. but hard for me getting all the e-learning week's assignment done..
next week will be my 1st term test in sp! hope i can do well.. should be no problem passing it.. the vesak day wasn't a rest day for me neither i spend like almost the whole day on CAD which then i realise i have A LOT of mistake on my drawing... ZZZ.. total sian diao... then give up and just email the uncorrected work to brian, my lecturer, which i hope he will mark my drawing leniently..
i spend my day searching through woodlands for my "ah beng" shoe.. but greatly demoralised and disappointed when i found nothing in the end.. just told myself that God wants me to save money so have to stop me from buying things that He'll provide me next time.. hahha.. i bought 2 patches, initially i hoped to use that on my cap but i realise it's too big.. then i got nowhere to "dispose" the 2 patches, could't throw it away neither.. it cost me 8 dollars.. heart pain.. i guess i will use it on my next laptop case.. hhaha..
tomorrow, sunday, will be my match.. my very 1st match after 2 years leaving sch.. am really happy that i'm able to represent my school again althought i have graduated.. thankful for the chance given.. got my jersey washed and dried.. and got it hang at the best corner of my wardrobe.. hhaa.. it reminds me.. it bring back great memories.. still remember when i got my 1st jersey.. still remember basketball was my life.. nothing can weight more that it.. willing to give up everything for it.. the only purpose of me going school then was basketball, my coach, my teammates.. the happiness was all that i have in my life, all that i ever got..
but now everything had change.. still miss the carefree life where i can think nothing more or nothing less than basketball.. but am glad that i have moved on.. now was even greater.. i felt that i have really grown.. not much physically but mentally.. haha..
"it" is now my new love.. =]

No comments: