Wednesday, June 6, 2007

still the same?

alright gona finish my test tomorrow! i really made a big mistake today.. deleting my work when it's done.. i guess i wil fail my internet technology for sure then.. idiot mistake. i realy freak out when i deleted it.. but after 5 mins i know it's gone case le.. i don't even bother to save the rest of my work and just exit the window.. joke of the day.. ZZzz.. nvm.. it's all over... lesson learned..
already preparing for my holidays.. hahha.. gonna go out with eileen and wes for GSS(great singapore sales)!! i wonder what will i find.. hahah.. urge to spend some cash... haha..
WE WON!! haha... for my basketbal match with zhong ching.. 88-40.. next match would be with wee tiong.. i guess we gonna have some difficulties winning them but for sure we'll overcome!! hahha.. but i'm gonna miss my bekelah trip for my match.. =/
it's not the same anymore.. that day i met kelvin on the train.. after "hi" and "where you going?" basically we act like strangers.. guess that proves it.. it's the end of our "closeness".. we are no longer bond no longer like the past.. haiz.. now then i regret not standing for him when ppl oppose him.. because of an inconsiderate group of ppl i gave up a good friend.. hmm.. it doesn't matter anymore.. he was with his gf then.. he really look happy and the "short" conversation we had, i can feel that.. he is happy..
maybe i should learn from him? get into a new surrounding..
waiting for spunk to reply me.. basket send email for 2 days le still haven reply me.. i wanna get some training and skills from there.. hahha.. wanna have a better portfolio maybe. =]
well it's gonna be a great holiday.. <"and i'm really jealous" emerge>.. hold fast my beliefs..

No comments: