Thursday, June 14, 2007

get to the main topic la!





the day before was fantastic.. i went out with alex nick dan and lun for dinner.. at steakhouse with the MUST TRY fish and chips.. hahha.. lame.. it is written on their menu.. MUST TRY.. hahha.. am quite happy that we still can come along.. wanna spend time with some of them desperatly.. really missing them..
today i'm suppose to celebrate jun feng birthday.. but i did't go.. guess i just sick of his click.. dun wana go back to the past.. dun like their presence..
but still i'm sorry for my friend.. happy birthday..
well my prediction is correct.. not that i'm a guru of love.. just that it is obvious.. why dun he believe me? why dun he heed my advise? it doesn't matter anymore.. since it has already ended.. i'm actually quite happy for him.. finally my good friend is awakening.. i dun think that she suits him or even match up to him.. if they gonna patch or something lame.. i gonna vomit..Zzz..
and we lost ytd to wee tiong by 3 points.. i got like no chance to play. not a single min.. is that all?? is that all that i have.. all that i suppose to get? not yet.. not yet.. i have not given up.. i will still be there.. till i got chance.. i will give my all out.. then they will see.. it's not late..
*i freaking dislike this feeling.. "u think i care?!".. dun give me such a lame thingy then expect me to believe.. rubbish..

No comments: