Wednesday, June 20, 2007

that's all!

we lost.. out of youth cup.. so that was my 1st and last trophy 4 yrs back.. sad to say.. but still stand proud.. thank you..
just came back from sentosa with ex4.5 and yz.. i woke up like 7.30.. but i still got late even we meet 9 am.. Zzz.. we took a bus there and act like aunties and crazy on it.. so we really had fun tanning and chatting at the beach.. we went to tahjong isolated beach.. haha.. more in love with that beach now.. it always bring me fun.. siloso and palawan is like crap.. pack with ppl and noise..
it isn't hard to see the joy from the face of them.. they showed it without hiding.. laugh like nobody's business.. shout vuglarites with no fear that we will get offended.. hahha.. with all sort of jokes and sounds that near to extinct in my life.. thanks for bring those back to my life.. michelle lun da pei ki suria ch mili yz..
was like shock when saw that cyclist that i tried to make fun of look almost her.. i stone for a couple of seconds before i can make another decision with my brain.. clown.. hhaha..
am gg to buy a bag for myself soon... getting bored of everything in my room..
thank you mum... helping me out in my bedroom... it's all clean and tidy agn.. really appreciate her help.. even though sometimes she's super irritating but she's the greatest... no doubt..
gonna have my SPA training tomorrow... wanna train like mad then rest like mad and do well like mad.. that's the way i wanna live.. not a drag.. but a pull..
[I wanna get excited over every little thing in my life again]


wanna take that down b4 she become metal like me.. hhaa.



yay.. we pissed ppl off sometimes.. hhaha..

gatsby with armpit hair..


thirst in our life..

reasons to be missed..

No comments: