Saturday, July 7, 2007

working hard and hard working..

wtf.. we did't got that lottery.. haha! leong me and teh bought it lor.. our 6 millions dreams.. gone.. hahha... at least we still have our friendship to celebrate with.. =]
was gossiping with them and da on thurs after our basketball game.. haha.. so we was just exaggerating everything.. hahha! leong me and teh starting sitting on the ground to bring out that jun da was sitting on the chair.. then we went shouting "omg.. jun da.. the gossip KING!!" haha.. really crappy.. yet fun..
afterall jun da got sick so do teh but he went home 1st.. teh leong with me went pasa malam! haha.. then spend like 10 dollars each to get junk food.. haha.. and a super nice and somewhat healthy snack which cost 60 cents!! took a short walk to a resident corner to have our junk food.. and where we pick our numbers for lottery! hahaha..
i got home was almost 12.. unable to finish my food of course.. stomach filled with crap.. haha.. realise mum cooked for me organic food! HHA which means if i dun finish them i will get terkan.. hahha.. so took me quite a while till i feel hungry agn.. then i got to bed going 2.. wtf.. in the end.. i skip fri lesson and training.. hahha.. well my lesson starts on 9.. but i got up like 1... hahahaha!!
this week was quite a good week for me.. not much homework.. not much new stuff to get into my brain.. well still trying hard not to be late and be attentive on class.. i guess i can do it.. since my classmate is all trying to.. haha.. now i look at jun feng, he reminds me of my past.. lousy classmates.. lousy result.. everyday i went to school to wait for school end.. that life sux.. i wanna help him.. i dun wanto see him in my steps.. he's gonna be good..
today 7.7.7 LIVE EARTH man!! suppose to get my bb training but was raining heavily.. and postpone to tomorrrow.. which i dun think i'll be able to make it.. since i've already promise wes that i'l go sentosa with him.. anyway i'm staying home today.. wana catch the concert.. madonna, coldplay and RHCP.. omg..
I created this tee!!!!
slacking at np..
again nothing to do..


canvas that eileen say is not nice.. -_-

No comments: