Sunday, July 29, 2007

run my soul out..

yay yay.. it's a ultimate fun-filling and tiring weekend.. let me bring back to FRIDAY.. i got to watch simpsons the movie.. the movie was unexpectedly hilarious.. haha.. with the all the fuck and middle finger insert into the movie it makes it really "youth".. and not those movie which uses chimlology words.. i love the part where he make a racist joke and the snow riding.. it's just out of my mind..
then i got to have lunch with gc teh da sting at swensens where they rob me with the sambal fillets.. and of course piss me with their service.. and of course i wasn't a thiny winny filled with that crap.. but at least was successful making myself happy by gossiping with my friends.. haha!
anyway we travelled back to woodlands when i found myself hungry again and got to meet up with doreen and grace for preparation of kay's present..
on SATURDAY i woke up really early for basketball training where i got to hear some irritating information and perform badly on the court and hear some crappy comments from my teammates.. nvm.. i won't take it to heart.. the last laugh will be mine..
it ended on 10.30.. i packed my stuff and rush immediatly to poly marina to attend my kayak training.. hhaa.. really dead when we raft up.. and when it all got ended i join my SPA friends to lunch.. where i got to eat the 1.90 curry rice which taste above acceptable.. omg..
i got back home roughly 6 and have a half and hour nap.. then met up with gy and teh on 7 for kay's present.. it really bring me much joy when i'm with them.. can always talk freely without restriction or afraid that they will not accept it..
so kay's bbq was not a life changing experience for me but quite a fun one.. haha.. i know on that day some of them was backstabbing each other but who cares.. i was enjoying myself not with the ants of course.. hahha... i got to play streets soccer with the guys with some kuku indian family who is disturbing our game..
by 1am i'm already struggling to keep myself alive... only got recharge when i went to "grab" some sweet at 7-11.. yeah.. cut story short.. we went to 888 for our BREAKFAST on 4 plus.. when gc spill some milo on herself and got quite moody... hahha...
SUNDAY today... i slept thru that's it.. HAHA..
well i would want to do my projects now.. dun wanna waste my time no more.. LET's STRIKE FOR THE BEST!!!

No comments: