Thursday, August 2, 2007

i'm giving shit about you..

that's it.. i'm gg rock climbing regularly.. haha! damn fun to climb.. especially when u jump to another rock.. u dun really get me ya.. who cares.. i'm writing my own world right? so if u wanna read u gotta learn.. i had quite a few projects to rush.. but i seems to be quite blessed.. having classmate to help me finish my projects.. i basically only done 1 project on my own.. some i didn even know what is gg on and is sumitted with my name.. haha! great..
i had a GREAT meal at sp's kfc ytd.. when i say great i dun mean the quality of the food.. i guess kfc does mantain the standard of their meal at every outlets.. but i mean the amount.. my pt, personal tutor, give my class a treat.. and there goes it.. i gotto eat like 12 dollars for my kfc meal? so u can visualise how much extra stuff i ordered.. hahahha.. my legs almost give way when i stood up..
then i got to play street soccer with classmate.. and when it comes to sports i guess i will always injured myself.. haha.. i got blister eveywhere of my sole and cuts covering my foot.. nvm, it did benefitted me.. today's geomatics lesson i got a excuse to wear slipper.. HAHA! anyway i must apologise to gy.. HAHA! cos i ps him for sakae.. and of course our friend who is such a disappoinment.. well if u treat me as friend do something don't just use ur mouth.. that's lame..
oh ya.. not to forget.. gordon and som fighti in class today! haha.. of course is for entertainment.. HAHA! they even bow to each other and say is a respect to each other.. and som just hit gordon right after they bow.. talking bout respect.. hahhaha.. anyway the week is gonna end soon.. i will show that mother fucker what i'm made of on sat.. then gonna have my kayak training!!!! wahahha..
and she is so cute!
[过往的画面全都是我不对]

No comments: