Sunday, June 10, 2007

pimpy holiday

yup.. after the test week i'm pimpled... Zzz.. really look super ugly now.. my whole face covered with pimples.. too bad. i did't take good care of my skin during test week.. was busying staring on those words on my lappy..
i went out with wes and eileen for shopping... haha.. i bought a clothe but i think it really makes me look like "wrs ah beng".. doesn't matter.. since everybody sees me that way.. hack..
went to play basketball with jun feng gy wei hai shannon and kok hao.. haha.. long time since this grp come along.. but too bad the weather was not on our side.. rain heavily.. but we still enjoyed our game in the rain.. haha..
then we got to 888 for KFC where gy kena some kuku ppl influence one of my long-time-and-don't-really-wish-to-see-him junior which find troubles with him.. <---sounds singapura.. hahha... anyway then he make a big fuck by throwing a cup of water to us and run away.. wtf.. can u die? in front of me pls.. Zzz.. run like a coward.. chicken.. yup.. we got to confront him.. then those kuku ppl around him which i think they had him on spell or something go "ka chiao wei".. which means talk as a third party.. u know what i mean.. so he refuse to apologise..
we are like who cares.. since he can already do such childish action.. really felt sorry for him.. having such friends around.. although i'm not close with him and he already a trouble maker basketball junior during my secobdary school days, i still hope he go somewhere good..
we're cool still.. on way back with gy.. i suddenly remember what lim, my coach, taught us when our opponent try to find trouble with us.. " it's because that u are stronger than them.. that's why they are angry and express it out.. for they have no other way to solve the problem except acting like gangsters.."
well, another lessoned learned..
i just can't wait for my class outing.. gg to bowl.. but i have no idea or whatsoever bout bowling.. haha.. think i go there spend money and bond with my classmate ba.. hahhaa... it's should be fun.. it WILL be fun.. hhaa.. hope i won't be pimpled by then! =]

1 comment:

egg said...

i cannot tahan that my school holiday gonna end soon ):
hahahahah!