Sunday, May 27, 2007

holding on..

soon e-learning week will end.. again.. as usual.. like last time.. i did't finish all my work.. was quite sad that i did't make it on time.. but doesn't matter anymore.. no point circling my life in the past.. haha..
the only thing i remember i did today was watch "kang xi lai le" on youtube.. i almost watch every availble episode that is uploaded to youtube.. haha.. o yes.. and play pokemon on vba.. HAHA.. super addictive..
i'm gonna buy a "ah beng" shoe, named and heard from si ting, which is plan white and no design.. cos i wanna design it myself! i even got the design ready.. hhaa.. actually i just bought another converse canves shoe.. which i think is really nice.. but it doesn't anymore bring me the same excitement i got when i got my 1st converse.. so i decide to do something new.. haha.. i need to do some research..
just got a new latin phrase today "gaudet patientia duris" it means overcome hardship or patience or welcome endurance or will be brave.. something like that.. which in simpler form.. it means willard... hahha.. that's my name in latin! haha.. then i got to read the 1st willard's, simon willard, letter to his ancestor.. it is filled with those "pls O God" "how i love you" kind of metaphor.. which i felt a depth in the letter which also make me sleepy.. haha..
but from the explaination of "willard" that the webby provides it ignite my excitement to do well for my studies again..
i'm really glad that i came pass those website.. now i am quite positive that i will overcome those hugh obstacle i'm facing in my studies again! haha.. just would't want my parents to be disappointed with my result again..
then this phrase came to my mind again "you only got 1 life to spare".. let's do it again! and do it right this time!! =]

No comments: