Thursday, May 3, 2007

in progress..

well.. have quite a lot of information dump into my brain today.. i slightly cannot digest all the information.. fall asleep during internet tech lesson.. my internet technology cher looks like a doramon or something.. so dun blame me falling asleep.. haha.. Zzz.. he just loves to talk to himself i guess.. no matter how noisy how "attentive" we are to him, he just continue teaching..
still have quite some work not done yet.. think today i can forget about sleeping early.. hmm.. sian.. HAI SIM! dancing tiao bu dancing tiao bu.. (trying to get high)
know a new friend again! haha.. somehow i dun get why we know each other.. janice a.k.a BJ(blow job).. HAHAHA! she wear braces too.. wahaha.. finally somebody can share those jokes make on me about my teeth.. think she look somewhat like mickey mouse.. hugh eyes.. haha..
classmates today was quite high too.. playing catching with gordon.. hahah.. was really fun.. we were like rolling on our tables and floor.. then on cad lesson my cher came in with his shirt wet, raining out there.. then he ask me a strange question when i was staring him drying his wet shirt under the air-con "i'm wet. wanna blow for me?".. and i went errrrr..... then he realise his question is wrong.. and faster declare to us "i'm straight okie.." hahahahaha.. peng~
camp on saturday!! excited.. =]

No comments: