Thursday, December 6, 2007

pengarang reccre

i went cycling like 2 times to pengarang town pass weeks.. photos, i've uploaded to friendster.. the trip was unexpectally fun.. and amazingly i survived thru those rubbish food i've stuff in my stomach.. so i'll be gg there agn soon with my participants.. haha.. gonna terkan them as much as possible..
i went to kpo kpo others' friendster when i realise the year is gonna end.. that's really quick.. i'm walking another year nearer to my grave.. scary yet exciting to know that i'm also stepping one step nearer to achieving my success, my glory..
realise that i've not met my close friends recently.. been busy with my club stuff.. and really i actually felt quite comfortable with my spa-mates now.. and would want to continue it this way.. they, spa, have played a part intergrating me into sp.. and i'm comfortable with almost everybody there.. why almost, i think i no nd to list out the name.. they know.. haha.. with the year ending some of them would graduate.. sad yet greatly anticipating the handing over of the commitee.. just hope that we could make more decision then.. come out with stronger mangement and most of all, enjoy the responsiblites..
not to forget the people who really drags me back to work everytime i lags.. my classmates.. just hoping none of us would leave this class.. all would graduate after 3 yrs of sch with a dipolma.. haha.. sounds really dumb.. but yeah.. if writing it all out would do the job and gave me what i hope.. i would wrote a bible..

i went to LJS with my classmate today at IMM.. well as usual LJS conned us money by upsizing our drinks using misleading questions.. haha.. i'm full anyway so doesn't really matters.. then we went back to sch for another 1 hr lecture where i left the group to club settle some equipment stuff..
took a cab down with yu hui and eugene to PM.. and moved some camp stuff back to clubhse frm there.. so i played like 3 hrs of game waiting for siew ling to leave with us so i can cut my hair when i awefully realise she's not following us.. then i got no choice but to wait for her to leave since then was late for hair cut..
tomorrow would be my AX(adventure X camp).. i guess it would take up every drip of my energy.. so i think i should get my presentation research done fast and get much rest soon.. night! =)

No comments: