Friday, December 21, 2007

dumb

i'm having ache all over my body.. i think i did too much sports this week.. or i have not done enough pass few weeks, that's why my body is not as fit as my brain think he is..
arr.. anyway..
the bra and panties i bought for SIKE, did't got the chance to use it cos it was raining, was discovered by my mother.. zzz.. i delibratly place it at some kuku never-notice-by-anybody corner so she will not make a fuss out of it.. in the end she still dig it out.. i wonder i still have privacy..
she called my sis.. ask whether i'm a physco.. i think she's nut.. then i have to explain to my sis why i have those stuff.. and i kept it just because it is expensive and will be using it for the next camp..
fustrated.. not that she doubt that her own son is a sickco.. but she leave no privacy to me.. and when i ask my sis why she have to call her to give a question to me.. her answer"we always end up agruing when we talk"..
fantastic.. she finally realise.. that she was shouting at me all the time.. hmm...
crap..
i'm terribly bored this few hrs.. walking back and forth in my room.. then sat on my chair and stone.. maybe i should start doing my homework.. haha.. no way.. researching bout the sunshine empire stuff.. looks promising.. yet not trustable.. shitty..
watched a movie on channel 5 divine secret of the ya-ya sisterhood.. sounds dumb.. but yeah.. it's quite nice.. haha..
[hope he like it.. THANK YOU] =)

No comments: