Wednesday, December 26, 2007

bored

went out with wes.. thx you wesley.. =)
so we met like 8.45.. freaking early and tired.. hah.. then we reach bugis 12 i think.. initially wanto shop like mad.. but guess we are too tired for everything.. so by 4 we travel back to wes hse frm city hall.. where i wait for that jack ass to slowly ask his mum money for hair cut.. haha.. his hair is a million times better now but without the side burn would even be better. haha
so in the night we ate botak jones.. so-so la.. i think alamin still taste better and is cheaper..
i stayed at his hse till 11.. and before i go i opened a bottle of orange juice for him.. where he comment me as "dragon boat boy" agn.. Zzz.. nnb ccb.. haha!
arr.. life is not a smooth ride for me.. thankfully i've come a long way... 5 days to a brand new year.. i should be excited.. but it no longer interest me.. this song,low million-statue, have been repeating on my wma from yesterday night.. i'm losing someone.. i'm losing something.. i'm losing myself.. it's so dull.. bring colours back to my life agn? pls.

No comments: