Friday, November 23, 2007

birthday

great birthday celebration with friends yesterday.. thx..
went to tian tian steamboat for dinner.. omfg fed.. haha..
alex dan teh leong da jun lun dor.. overjoy.. of course eileen who came like for few mins to wish me... arr.. basket.. but thankful.. haha!
so today was great too.. felicia and her classmates bought me a tee and made a card.. well i know them like few days... yet they gave me some really hugh comfort.. haha.. a big thank you, appreciate ur effort.. and wishes from my classmates.. =)
arrr
i guess i will just list out names now.. if not i really feel bad.. haha..

texted me - sis, felicia(sp), teh(banana), mong ying(sp), eug(ccb), eileen(egg), cheryl(scgs), yitee(ass hole) haha!, doreen(banana), sinyan(pjc), pamela(pam pam), yulin(tjc), yong rong(vs), yiling(cjc), wayne(nus), yu hui(yu yu), zhao pei(the person who doesn't deserve my respect.. haha!), leong(banana), mervin(spa), guilong(kapoh in national service)

msn me - the nnb bo sim wes meow.. haha!

friendster me - GY, cass, debbie, lilin

personally - banana, felicia and gang, eileen(spa blur queen), parents, and of course my dear another bo sim jiao wei friend.. gy.. wished me on phone.

Thanks! wish me good grades for tomorrow presentation! i'm finally legal to tattoo.. so just wait for me! haha..

No comments: