Tuesday, February 2, 2010

hello.. xD

i just done my L1 coach lesson last week end.. and is really nice to meet shukor... (when i told ai chin shukor taught us.. she: "haha.. hit jackpot liao").... indeed...what a great teacher..
~in youth we learn, in age we understand..

thanks for the lesson and great experience.. =)

today totally off form at climb asia lor... think because i'm just recovering from the bad flu i got from last tue climb(wanna act pro, then force myself to climb a lot more routes = immunity system down...) haha..

when i just part with eug from climbing then he sms this shit

chow: i'll travel across the land, searching far and wide.. each pokemon to understand, the power that's inside.. POKEMON, it's you and me. I know its my destiny......... etc (the whole song)

me : WTF IS THAT ABOUT??!!!

chow: nothing

me: wtf...................................................................

chow: just for laugh ma..... ;)

i think he climb too much.... haha..
aye do rmb we have to meet to discuss bout wv's expedition k...... wow... lots of work ahead!

and

i enjoy my yesterday! hehehehe.... =P
thanks for making my day smiley....

No comments: