Wednesday, September 30, 2009

society

today like many other days this holiday.. busy, tiring and satisfying..

did rock climbing and again packing my room... it's never ending, it's not gonna stop.. getting messy - my room... but well at least now my clothes are welly placed.. =)
took a short walk with jf, as usual, on our way home.. and speaks about some trng stuff... hmm... trigger me to think and hooked some image up from my brain..

this quote was told by someone i can't seems to remember.. although repeated in english by many others.. (wayne, jacob, mr lim and mr ong) haha... i clearly and vividly remember someone said this to me...

骄兵必败

i guess u need to read up some chinese books if you don't understand this...
indeed...

willard keep yourself humble always while you're moving up in this horrible fated food chain -Society

No comments: