Sunday, September 20, 2009

pin my hopes

i just did my level 2 sports climbing ytd.. made a major mistake and nearly cost a life of a man.. pretty sorry for him but then i'm glad that it happen in school and everything was there for me to set back.. i'm really glad... =)

then again getting my level 2 is a dupe delightful thing! another step nearing to my goal...

i got introduce to another jacob's friends, daniel.. he got BIG GUTS.. haha.. quit his job, sell his car.... he went to australia to study.. yes doing no other then u have expected, outdoor adventure learning... what a decision with determination..
makes me wanna go australia too.. haha.. but then if i would, that makes 2yrs of ns+3yrs obs+2 yrs study in australia.....
i will miss spending A LOT of time with my family and friends... i can't seems to let go that part of me... haha..

well i guess now i just have to set my sight to the next coming step since there's a long time more for me to think and choose...
hmm i might want to learn scuba diving(gy kept repeating it).. haha..
that would cost me not just a bomb but an atomic one...

ahhh.... when i can............................
do this...................................

i pin my hopes on others.. please do help me.. =)

No comments: