Saturday, September 12, 2009

changes that can't be solve


SIKE been great.. it might be my last sike, with SPA, i just realised and i'm glad that i've enjoyed it.. =)

changes is one of the constance that exist in life of mine..
and changes also seems to occur with problems..
and problems also seems to be always finding their way to me. fast.
and i can't seems to solve ANY of them

i've been prompt with some brain damaging question recently..
i can't seem to have any idea how i'm gonna juggle it..

i might cry. i'm demoralised. felt like a drag, especially to my parent, my mum.
seriously.......... i'm...............................

lost.

mum told/notice that i got more white hairs..
i think i've typed too much
i think i've thought too much
i think i need more rest
or maybe lawry's prime rib HAHA! (thanks yee for treating me today.. =] )

i think i just need some..............

thanks for your friendship.. and i wish u very well.. very very, well.. bye.. =)

No comments: