Tuesday, May 13, 2008

yessssaaaaaaaa..............

allez........

freshies all the way.. FUCKING thankful for all my men.. i can't imagine without u all, GLs GPPLs and my commitee.. photos wait for my friendster la.. i think if u wanna know what happen just click on my link to SPA and to someone or another from there.. they will detail the camp yeah!

and yes there are no exception.. i'm late today.. well there makes me "on time for this sem" = ZERO!
well reaching 11am was killing for me since my lesson was starting on 8am.. HAHA!
yesssaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

ARR!!

again i wanna say this.. "maturity is not seen purely by behavior.. but also reaction.." they always prove my point..

anyway blogging been EXTREMELY emoish for me this pass months.. come mon blogspot.. bring joy..

Bom Bom Bom Bom~~~ random.. haha!

"But your picture on my wall
It reminds me
that it's not so bad
It's not so bad.." okie i admit, i still miss you..



water my eyes.. 劉明峰-無盡的愛

[看時間悄悄劃開我們的距離 讓我不能自己
沒有你的未來...
你的愛 我總是放不開]

No comments: