Tuesday, May 20, 2008

bored x 1 million

my phone had a little swimming lesson on sat at PM.. damn!

anyway sunday i went PM too for a short lesson with mr ko and all the other seniors and friends, getting use to the power boats.. ty cyn.. =)

okie after that which ends round 2.. i flash to harbour front to join all my khakis for sentosa.. then i realise i got FUCKING lots of ppl which i yet know.. all ended and i went to orchard with mr EH to repair my sony-erricson-gave-up-hope-repairing phone.. which then they inform me i still have my warrenty.. sweet....... but they could't comfirm it'll still be workable after reparing.. just hope all be well.. ALL MY MONEY SUPPOSE TO GO TO GSS K?!

so i went out with dan teh lun jun da and 2 other their classmates today.. caught 'what happen in vegas'.. greatly rated by me.. and cameron diaz...... OMG... she's hot..

okie as usual i'm out of words.. but just looking back the past post, all emo, i decided to give something less 'my chemical romance' and bring some sunshine to my blog.. =)

yessssssssaaaaaa <--- still rmb how i was crazy shouting it 2 yrs back... now all my freshies are shouting this too.. a feeling out of this world.. thanks for the meomories.. temasak..

No comments: