Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SRRR 2008

i know 5 mins more if i still dun get my ass off my chair i wld be late for sch..
but nvm let's type a happy post 1st..

well SRRR just over.. and i'm terribly tired.. working with mr ko was super enriching.. leading me to every small little details.. must really thanks cyn and kun han(alumni) giving me lots of chance to perfect my driving skills.. althought half way thru got one di siao kia come disturb my perfect day.. JIA L****... haha.. i really got no idea why everybody is guarding him.. anyway while on the boat ALONE with him, he did't irritate me that much, YET!
haha..
after the event end, he went missing.. only be found with all my freshies girls... leaving all his other alumnus working with us retrieving the boats...
NO WONDER........ haha..
well i made quite a few friends at SRRR.. but was quite upset that my freshies did't enjoy that much i enjoyed previous year.. where eh wy jf and me was running like mad everywhere.. hahah! arr... i miss..
i bought a surf pants for myself... it cost me a FUCKING 79 dollars.. but was really glad, that was covered by my huang mu niang niang-mum.. and i really love my mum to go shopping with aunt.. cos when they get tgt, i always benefits, they get more generous... haha! just last week i was disturbing+bugging my aunt to bring me australia.. and this week i just got to know, with my mum and aunt, WE WILL BE GG AUSTRALIA IN DECEMBER!!!!!! muhahahahahahahaa....

FATASTIC....

i just can't wait to pull my mum around to all the surfer's boutique... haha... clearing all their stock.. -with my mum money... YEAH... that's what teenager are best at.. haha!

so i went gym-ing ytd.. got myself some good work out as usual.. but something different is that i have to wash my own clothes when i got home.. huang mu niang niang went genting happy hours with her friends.. zzz..
i change immediatly when i got home and went down 888 bb court for a couple match with jf teh and leong.. well i must say the enjoying part wasn't the playing but was the dinner after the game.. haha... we were crapping all the way there.. *i'm happy you like it.. =]
i got home like 12.30..

soon enough i will be having my holidays.. gotta make use of it... PLAY STUDY PLAY STUDY AND PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

can't wait..

[we just acted like we don't know each other]

No comments: