Friday, September 21, 2007

dunno what to type.. super messy.

clearly i have mistaken today, thurs, as friday.. i've been searching for naruto's episode thru stomberry and youtube and just when i want to curse the creator of naruto i realise that today is thurs.. haha!
okie i just came back frm a fantastic chalet with s.p.a and yes i'm filled with pimples agn, lack of slp.. and quite burn explain it later..
the chalet was quite chance for me to get to know some of my adventurous friends.. haha.. i met up with eugene saiful and jia yao to there.. and along the way, as usual, we crap like nobody's business.. frm studies to girls. frm girls all the way to dunno what la.. range too wide to describe.. haha.. when we reached there the rest were all busy preparing so i was FUCKING bored and can no longer stand, i MUST start the ball rolling.. i taught them including jun rong mervin and alvin my always played circuit run and animal game.. whaha.. it break the ice.. immediately..
after which we set up fire while the rest of our instructor was WATCHING TV.. haha.. nvm la they also nd to rest after preparing much for us..
night sai eug jy and our dear president aaron was crappying beside the pit like crazy le.. when we find ourself really hungry.. the big group of us including other instrutors walk towards the NNB far away east coast park and play like wtfish all the facilities.. so we ate steriod i guess.. u can imagine how nosiy it is, 14 siao kia running around east coast park 2 to 5am.. yeah all was fun.. will upload photos when my dear aaron get back his opps-i-forget-to bring-home camera.. i got to have mac as breakfast.. by then when we were suppose to slp, btw i got to share room agn with sai eug and jy, we went chit chat.. agn all random topic agn. haha.. i can't believe me and jia yao went chit chatting like frm 6 to 9.. eug and sai already peng beside us yet we still continue..
get to know them especially jy better.. glad to have them around.. when i got back home i succefully picked my GEMS! whahaha. experience design.. i'm gona love my elective.. hope have A LOT of chio bu at my class.. HAHA! balance the friends gender in my life at sp pls..
today i wanna go tanning.. but i rmb wdl swimming complex still renovating.. so i was greatly pissed and insist to get tann.. in the end i went to wes condo's where guards are fucking kuku slack to get myself tann.. haha! thx wes.. after then i went to cwp to get my hair cut.. wahaha... short and neat agn..
ah! tomorrow will be gg out with wes and sat i'll have my bb training and kayaking lesson! not to forget mon with zp and lene! whaha.. b4 that.. i need to do my 4 untouch projects.. =(
things are getting better.. =]

duno la.. my brain not functioning normally..

No comments: