Thursday, September 27, 2007

DJ GIRL!

alright.. this few day was really a blessing in my life.. give u a peek of it..
okie the cca drive was generally great.. spa recuited quite a few ppl and we are looking forward to a larger groups of ppl attending upgrading and every expedition.. haha.. well i could't say it is tiring since i've been sneaking to the rock climbing gym, right behind our booth, for some great work out.. haha..
right beside our booth is DJ's.. there is this super super cute girl.. hha.. i was almost staring at her.. she's just almost my idealistic looks.. haha.. yeah so rapheal was shouting all the way "willard! stop looking at her!". and yeah.. i'm super paisei.. to the max. to the brim. haha..
i've finally paid myself to be in rock climbing cca.. and reave gonna set up a triathlon club.. haha.. he's gonna make jia yao the vice-president.. so i was sitting beside jy then he ask me along to SAA too.. hah.. i was alomst unconcious, too hungry, when they asked me to become the treasurer and i agreed.. hahha! doesn't matter. if SAA approve it then i'll start worrying.. but now i just wanna have fun.. hah!
TODAY~ i should really be showing more respect to law kim seng, my maths teacher.. today lesson starts 9 am.. and i'm attend his lesson only when it was 2pm, but i reached sch like 12- explain later.. i've skip like 3 session of him.. (my shitty timetable places my whole thurs to be only math.. and so yeah.. i'll be looking at him on every of my beloved thurs.) so when i beg/forced him to mark my morning lesson attendance.. when he jokingly tell me "sorry i cannot cheat the school".. haha! what the hell..
yup.. so 12 to 2 i was playing bowling at sp's guild house with my classmates.. haha..1st time trying out this sports.. i scored only 64 in the end.. haha.. nvm great first attempt i guess.. that basket karstern scores like over 110.. and we are all booing him whenever his attempt.. haha! "LANG KOW!"
tomorrow i'll have my site visit to the yet launch KPE.. just hope it is not scorching tomorrow.. haha! and yeah i guess i won't get a good slp tonight since i need to rush struc mech projects... zzz..
i will be working for the school or club or whatever it is la this weekend.. to the opening of the resident area at sentosa.. i get paid reasonably well.. 60 dollars! for just doing my hobbies, kayaking.. haha.. so i won't be home till monday... hmm.. for the money sake! haha..
soon SIKE(southern island kayaking expedition) haha.. super excited.. and yeah she is still stuck in my head... OMG.. DJ~~~

haha!

No comments: