Wednesday, September 12, 2007

a 3.063 surprise

this song is greatly addictive Everything is beautiful by starfield.. go to my friendster to hear it..
i check out the price for cable wakeboarding.. = daylight robbering.. althought they claim that they chargers lesser then normal wakeboarding, still their price is overrated for something that is a subsitute. anyway i gg to try it, even it is ex. dun get me wrong. i'm not loaded. just that i only know of 1 place that provide cable wakeboarding in singapore. so no choice la. haha.. well excited and hopeful with dan. just imagine that wakeboarding will be thought of whenever i cross ppl's mind.. hahah.. maybe that's exaggerate. i dun have the money to do that. but if u wanna sponser me to fufill my dreams. do so.
READ THIS WELL!! i got back my result for the sem.. I SCORE 3.063!!!!!! omgomgomgomgomgomg..
haha.. maybe u dun get why i'm so loud about that. well the last GPA i recieve frm tp was 0.54.. so u get it? that score of mine x2 x3 x4 x5 also not more then my current score. so now u can feel what i'm feeling now? frm getting a unbelievable terrible GPA to a GPA that is rated as good. joy in my heart is like volcano bursting it's lava out showing outwardly physically and on my face(including pimples, aftermath of not having enough sleep from my sea X camp).
that also makes me qualify for the extra dipolma that sp offers me.. wahhahaha.. but i doubt i will be taking that.. it will just add more stress to me i guess..
friday will be the last day of my work.. finally leaving that irritating place, especially with jonathn,one of the supervisors. he is plain irritating and . freaking bossy and not to forget his same attitude edwin.. dosen't get better even he bought nuggets for us one of the days. arr i'm leaving anyway.. i might get back there to work next time when i could't find job in holiday, but never i would want to kill my time there. it does kill time but it is just too morally and pride damaging. maybe i can say pride damager TENG SIM.. yeah.. all the idiotic supervisors. can't wait to get back my sports and sleep life..
some photos brought back some wonderful memories. so i checked out some of the people's, who involves in those great memories, blog.. they still are happy and i think even more happening than ever. really glad to see that.. but slightly regretted those decision i have made without considering. maybe that's me.. someone who just run according to his mood.. like what wei jie say" sometimes i just felt that u dun really care and move on to where u wanna go. hyper actively in addition." i sum it up short. i dun wanna let my emotion get me. i just want to run to a place where i can finally call... home. comfortable and lasting.
i found out wei jie is scorpio and she like to be one too.. mysterious she commented. mysteriously blur i added on.. haha! thankul for her presence, makes me feel quite comfy. =)
well i sign myself up for volunteer for standard chartered as route marshals haha... and school is starting.. so i guess i would need to worry on those projects and assigment soon.. let the fun begin.. =]
.............................
no pork no LARD.. "gaudet patientia duris" says:
must stay strong and pass this fasting k!
no pork no LARD.. "gaudet patientia duris" says:
hahha
Rifa'ieYusof says:
hahahahaha
no pork no LARD.. "gaudet patientia duris" says:
then we can feast tgt agn!
no pork no LARD.. "gaudet patientia duris" says:
hahah'
Rifa'ieYusof says:
ill try
Rifa'ieYusof says:
hahahaha
Rifa'ieYusof says:
eat kfc
no pork no LARD.. "gaudet patientia duris" says:
hahah
Rifa'ieYusof says:
more cheese please
no pork no LARD.. "gaudet patientia duris" says:
yeah
Rifa'ieYusof says:
hahahahaha
no pork no LARD.. "gaudet patientia duris" says:
hahah
no pork no LARD.. "gaudet patientia duris" says:
50 cents
no pork no LARD.. "gaudet patientia duris" says:
hahaha
Rifa'ieYusof says:
hahahaha
no pork no LARD.. "gaudet patientia duris" says:
okie u go prepare urself
no pork no LARD.. "gaudet patientia duris" says:
BYEBYE!
Rifa'ieYusof says:
hahahaha
Rifa'ieYusof says:
bye
no pork no LARD.. "gaudet patientia duris" says:
=)
.................................
my great muslim classmate.. =]

No comments: