Monday, August 17, 2009

乐,要用功

is almost like a snake and ladder game.. where some moves might get u to another ladder up and some moves might just pull you down like a snake..

life that is..

interesting.. how i've survived my 19 years.. interesting how dramatic my thinking and body have transformed and differ from just 3 years back.. just like snake and ladder game.. i step up to a ladder..

well ahead of me now.. a gigantic snake, ready to pull me down anytime i expose my weakness.. ah!

have i gone so far in a circle just to see where i fell? i'm greatly demoralised..

i kept in mind what mum told me.. 乐,要用功.. now awaits me is just that opportunity that is promised to come when i put in effort..

no longer i wanna be the one to browse facebook and got envy by the photos taken by my friends.. (one by one.. they caught their chance..) and complain what i've missed and grief over it..
IT's OVER! THAT! is over....

ps. i promise myself
living life to it's fullest..

No comments: