Tuesday, August 12, 2008

okie exam syndrome

7 mins more to 12..
12 am..

well.. have not studied for both of the tomorrow's papers.. haha.. okie.. i SLEPT thru my day..

i played basketball ytd.. got some kuku malaysian-wanna-act-pro-uncle hurt my left thumb.. and yes, now i look like a greedy kid carrying sausages on my left everywhere.. Zzz..

篮球火 highly recommend by MR teh a.k.a TEA is ta-ma-de interesting.. only interesting not because the plot sucks just that it is rather "slam-dunk".. copy cats...
anw both hooked me.. haha!

yes hearing lun gg fishing give me the urge to sprint our my hse to buy a rod.. still rmb all those nonsense i did with buddies.. haha.. like


fishing with only underwear on.. HAHAHAHA!

not to forget


gg all the way to labordor park and caught a ikan bilis size fish after more than 5hrs.. and look at that sexy back, when lun still look like a geek.. HAHAH!

but of course there are successful cases

hahahahahhahahaha! i still remember all.. vividly...
i wanna fish at our fav spot soon! tanah merah terminal.. haha.. think i wanna try new spot.. maybe west coast.. since i'll be there almost every sat.. haha..

i was rather suprise that mr hao-er is not well when i randomly google his blog.. hmm.. i read his blog, brings me much memories, and reminds me the times i was gg thru those.. it's difficult.. but afterall you will question yourself why u have done that.. which is out of the box.. it's dumb.. hope u don't follow my footsteps.. =)

random thoughts, then c.s lewis suddenly jump into the picture. his quotes bought me thru those hard days..

my fav- We all want progress, but if you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.

listening - Hey Jude, The beatles
















nuff emo-ing.. zzz.. (exam period syndrome)

No comments: