Saturday, August 9, 2008

as i..

before i continue.. a hugh thanks to adventure again.. a great poly 50 we went thru..
we got 10th.. yes slightly disappointed with the result.. but in the end the winner is obvious to the school.. we stole the show, i'm certain..
as i said..

- a revolutionizing batch..

arms stretched wide, as i surrender.. all..

it's national day.. =)

it mark a new time for the country.. but more.. it mark the end of probation for my dear friend wesley!! haha... so that is to say late night supper and staying overnight! G.R.E.A.T

as i ran.. i picked up so much that i filled up my pockets.. making more pockets to grab more knowledge/ memories/ impression/ experience on the way.. i grew tired.. i just want to give up..

but i finally found a solution thanks to my mentor's words.. yes i should had done that.. i wonder how many times will he give me such hugh and effective advise.. not just telling me.. but proving it to me.. indeed a incredible leader and a friend.. *c wen tai




"it's time to let go"

No comments: