Sunday, October 10, 2010

也許老天真的对你不公平但是老天又真的对谁公平过呢?

this enormous depression..
go away please..

so nice to be welcomed back by many friends.. embrace by their love and care.. i feel so fortunate.. =)
i was told by my dentist i might have the chance to take out my braces before NS.. haha what a great news.. i've been wearing it for the 6th year now (yes i know is damn long)..
ytd (i forgot how it got there) when i briefly told shiming my face is like not symmetrical before i put on braces(suppose to be a joke).. the 2 choong suddenly :"ya ya ya.. i remember HAHA!"

super -_-" can??

then again... life have really undergo serious changes in this 7 years i got to know the choong brothers..
i still rmb wayne told me 7 is like a special number to him.. because it took him that amount of time to officially become a leader..
hmm.. frankly speaking deep inside my heart.. i hope 7 can be special for me too...
no longer i wanna be bounded by some nonsense reluctant half minded indecisive faith... help me....

"the greatness of a man's power is the measure of his surrender"

No comments: