Thursday, April 1, 2010

poor toes for that chio bu

yes yes yes lots to tell..... haha..

1st..
passed my bloody diploma! hahaa.. wootz!!!

2nd
expedition with water venture was a fruitful experience...
kayaked back flo semb and pasir ris (nb punggol water seriously tmd dirty)..

lastly..
i'll be leaving for (yes u guess it correctly i decided to be penniless from now till may) my whitewater course tonight! haha..
i sometime just question myself why i can be so "brave" leaving my month with not a single cent to spare.. haha.. maybe that's just me... i just can't afford opportunity to slip pass me..

*during expedition
vanga : " aye why u no girlfriend ah? stupid peranakan.. "
lard : "er......... aye......... hahhhahahhaa... diam la indian.."

anyway i was working at bedok reservoir on a pontoon.. then i was staring this si bei chio cjc canoeist... and kicked my toes to the anchor bar.. nao hya!!! very pain AH and very chio AH! haha... (z-enk toes)
lame..

No comments: