Monday, March 15, 2010

decision making...

caught book of eli... no comment.. just know that don't catch movie on 2am like us, lun gy da and birthday boy-yz!... haha...

alright wish lun have nice 21days in taiwan.. with army! haha...

i can really sense some goodness floating towards me.. yes... floating..
there will be a whitewater kayaking course soon for me.. and i'm on a dilemma like the previous time whether to go not.. cos it will cost me bloody $630 this time round...
consideration..
1. i will need to take a total of 8 days leave(from my 1st 20 days of work) haha... boss will kill me if it's legal..
2. i've exactly $630 ytd(POSB coincidentally mocking)... i'm gonna need to pay for my insurance soon,today.. that means... zzz haha x2!
3. (assume i raise that money and go for the trip) i'll left with $0 for the next 27days of the month!!!

and that's also the same exact situation the previous time! omfg...............
just send some cash down pls jehovah.. haha...

No comments: