Thursday, January 21, 2010

photoish post...

took quite a few photos lately... just wanna keep some mental and physical image of these random moments.. haha..

alright ytd i came home early.. and when i went into my room.. there's an unfamiliar and unfriendly scent... then i realise what is it.... haha...

eug i think u know why...it all started from the last natural wall climb... the yr 1 followed us.. and mr kind here was generous enough to prostitute my rock shoes... haha... but the worst part is i forgot to air it, till the next climb session which is bout 1 week later at climb lab..
then now got this strong salted fish smell that refuse to go.. (contain i guess 4-5 foot sweat) haha... DAMN!





so it is now PR to my window.. well-aired..
with my chalk bag beside.. best buddy.. =)

and to my delight! mummy wash my trek shoes for me.. hhaha...........
u must be asking when i used my trek shoes lately that i need washing... YES! u are not wrong... right back from KK the last i time i used (oct).. haha...
mum ask me i wanna preserve the soil i bought back from there is it... hahha... random..
she quite humorous ah? nice try girl! =D


oh yeah then wanted to post this note i made this morning.. cos that alfiyan and vijay is late for class (as usual) for TMD near to 3 hrs.. mr kind again tot of making notes for them, so my hand writing must be neat...

well you can see i gave up after 1st line the word "change".. hahaha... ironic..

oh ya not to forget.. LOTS OF YAKULT....

and having fun disturbing lab aunty at yakult factory.. hahhaahhaaha
feeling lots of misses here... =/

No comments: