Saturday, July 4, 2009

my 1st salad

was having fever and felt really unwell ytd and this morning.. skip trng and rest home.. glad that i'm recovering now.. TMD scare i was infected with H1N1..
still feel quite dizzy and my appetite pls come back to papa soon..

ah! yes i got lots of free time today.. so i wanted to try cook(afternoon).. but who know i will fell asleep right on my com's table.. for 5 hrs.. haha..
i woke up around 9pm.. was a little hungry and want something light.. made my way to ntuc and bought some vegetables and try to make myself my-1st-salad! haha.. i guess it's quite a success with my newly thousand island source


hahaa.. took around half and hour to get all stuff ready.. (lettuce, carrot, potato and APPLE!)
and the end product......................................



okie la quite nice.. i will make one soon again!

(went back fb.. haha.. farmville quite interesting... HAHAHA!!)

No comments: