Thursday, December 4, 2008

so long

oh ya.. forgot, i own a blog.. haha..

was about to vomit everything interesting that i encounter when i release that might just make u wanna "alt F4" me.. ask me rather then read me friends.. =]
so i went finding something really inspiring to give a treat to all(not much i guess. haha!) that have waited so long for this post.. haha..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xXbkte0TWY
hear what he says on 1.30 min.. what a life that all(again i think it might be just me.. haha!) desire.. ahh... i can't wait for bali..
well yes yes yes ken bradshaw is cool but then kelly slater is still the best or quicksliver is the best.. haha..

well soon gg be standard charterd marathon and RIKE(round island kayaking expedition), ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? i would asked myself maybe a few years back but i'm anticipating it now.. time really flies.. and yes speaking bout time, that KUKU julian is coming back on some unknown date which he refuse to reveal.. what the frog? thinking that i'll see his bloody face makes me exciting..

and look at the most handsome guy in this vid http://www.xin.sg/videoskin.php?vidz=19585












haha!

No comments: