Saturday, July 19, 2008

ha-base

the sky, the air and all those butterflies are for you.. =]

i'm rubbishly irritated by my habits.. KNN.. everyday also late.. come mon.. any kind soul would check out my timetable secretly and give me morning calls without fail just so i can complete my deadly waste of time NS faster.. i don't wanna get debar for being late..
being rigid in my movements, i chose not to move as much as possible- still surffering from the pulled muscle few weeks back.. but then heaven know i cannot tarhan.. he bought me, greatest enemy to tired, internet.. and yes u can't deny the fact.. when mother nature made,body, VERSUS the human made,internet.. the winner is pretty obvious..
so with not enough sleep and pulled muscle i drag myself thru today's lesson..

but then... i still swam after all.. for 1 hr.. hahah! nnb.. i wonder what kind of trash is gg thru the frequency of my brain.. haha..

*power gushes out of my fingertips..

No comments: