Monday, June 30, 2008

flap and soar!

some guts reminded me what i promised.. "see what happens if u don't do it.."
i heard one of the most amazing verse/quote from JY, he caught it on a kaykaing-steve fisher video on tube, today.. it did't quite hit me when he told me.. only when i was left all alone, trying to get some logic out of everything, i realise how hugh those words are to me..

"bankruptcy of pocket OR bankruptcy of soul?"

my choice are clear..
i have to admit.. it's not easy.. but that's what makes it, fun.
i've been wondering the past days.. me or them? that have changed.. now i know.. it was all along me.. blame it on the single-minded me.. that once i got hook on, i want to make a difference immediatly.. that's not the way.. rmb? "only man can keep his emotion"
and yes it's always the beginning that is the hardest, so make full use of the easy today since you have pass the harder yesterday..
flap and soar with me!

No comments: